Libertas Institute offers research internships for college students or recent graduates during fall, winter, and summer terms. Join our successful organization to help advance the cause of liberty in Utah!
- Research assigned policies spanning a broad spectrum of subjects
- Compile, sort, and analyze data
- Prepare reports and summarize data
- Write articles on assigned topics
- Attend meetings to observe and take notes
- Must be interested in and aware of the political process
- Understanding of, and passion for, liberty
- High attention to detail
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Social media experience
Generally these are unpaid positions, though we will gladly work with your school to provide credit if that is an option. Any necessary expenditures related to assigned work will be reimbursed.
You also have the option of interning with us while enrolled in the Koch Internship Program (KIP) which would allow you to receive a weekly stipend of over $400.
During fall semester, interns work from our Lehi office on a part-time basis, either a morning or afternoon shift.
Interns serving during the winter term (January through April) will be required to assist us at the Capitol each day during the 45-day legislative session. Before and after the session, they will work from our office.
Interns working through the Koch program are full time and work according to the schedule that the Koch Institute establishes for their selected internship.
Interested students should submit a cover letter, résumé, and one writing sample to email@example.com with “Research internship application” in the subject line.